Followers

Monday 11 January 2016

Elliott's Angel DT Post - Celebrate You

Hi Crafters,

I'm back on the Hope-Chances blog today featuring a card with Spellbinders dies and stamps.  Yes, you read right - Spellbinders stamps! Woo Hoo!


My main topper was made using the Spellbinders Labels 49 Decorative Elements, inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Spiced Marmalade.  I added a die cut wreath from the Spellbinders Wreath set and inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Aged Mahogany.  My patterned paper is from a Lawn Fawn paper pad called Sweater Weather and is also available in the Hope Chances shop.  I love this paper pad and the quality is great.

I created my embellishments from the Spellbinders Acorns set and curved them around my finger to give dimension, raising up with foam pads.

My sentiment was stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with WOW Embossing Powder.  The original stamp says "For You" but I masked the "For" before inking, then uncovered and only the "You" stamped.

And now for a close-up!


Be sure to check out the Hope and Chances shop - loads of great products at fantastic prices.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x

No comments: