Followers

Saturday 23 November 2013

Fab'n'Funky Challenges #194 - Birthday Challenge Reminder (Anything Goes)

Morning!

We are still celebrating turning 4 at Fab'n'Funky and the DT are back with more inspiration for our Anything Goes challenge.  If you haven't done so already, head on over to the Fab'n'Funky Challenges blog to see our brilliant sponsors and what the team have created for you this time.

The challenge this week continues to be about as easy as it can get!


Anything Goes

So play along! It may be you who will win one of the Prizes that we have on offer for you:

Our wonderful sponsors
and
Prizes




Hello! My name is Joanna Munster, owner/designer/illustrator of Inspired by Stamping. I started crafting 12 1/2 years ago when I started capturing my daughter’s special moments with scrapbooking. I quickly fell in love with all things crafty including cross stitch, crocheting, knitting, drawing, jewelry making but my love has always been towards the paper crafty industry. It is a place where I can lose myself in creating for hours. 
Three years ago, my hubby, myself and our three children moved from the United States to Australia. While waiting for my working visa, I started drawing and paper crafting full time with my blog. One of my dear friends suggested that I make a stamp set with one of my drawings and this is where Inspired by Stamping started.
We love every moment of working in this industry from the beautiful women and men that we meet daily, to the amazing and creative designs that we see when a friend uses an Inspired by Stamping set. 
You as our customer will ALWAYS be our top priority! If you have any questions or if something is not right, please let us know. We will get back to you ASAP! Our email is customerservice@inspiredbystamping.com


Prize is 3 digis of the winner's choice




Prize - 5 digis of the winners Choice
 - and a GDT spot at Fab'n'Funky Challenges


Prize is a class of the winner's choice

Prize is 3 digis of the winner's choice

Prize is 3 images of the winner's choice from the Lacy Sunshine Shop

For this reminder post I chose to use a Lili of the Valley image.  I have loads of their gorgeous stamps but I decided to try out one of the new Art Pads.  I chose a cute baby image from Art Pad 11 as my friend had a little boy on Tuesday.  Well, maybe not so little at 8lb 10oz!  Here is my card:  


I started with an 8" cardblank and embossed the front using Sue Wilson's Basket Weave folder.  I covered in Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Orange Marmalade.  My topper, DCWV patterned paper and Coredinations were layered onto kraft card with my Perfect Layers tools.  I inked around the edge of the main topper with the same Distress Ink and then used a micron pen to draw the faux stitching.   


My sentiment banner was cut using Spellbinders Tags and Banners and I inked with is the Orange Marmalade DI too.  I attached this and the topper with foam pads.  My finishing touch was the wooden heart which came from American Crafts.

I really hope you can join in and party by linking up to Fab'n'Funky this week.  You have until 8pm (UK time) on Tuesday 26 November.  You've got to be in it to win it!

Happy crafting,
Rachel x

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Rachel this adorable! Love the image and colours!

coops said...

so gorgeous rachel.really sweet baby image and i love your design and papers ;D

xx coops xx

Anne said...

Such a beautiful image and I love the stiching. The little heart is the perfect detail.

Hugs, Anne.