Followers

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Fab'n'Funky Challenges #191 - Halloween

Boo! 

Can you tell that we are celebrating Halloween over at Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week?!  Angelique is our very talented and kind host and you're going to be spooked by her chosen challenge...

Halloween

It couldn't be simpler!  Just make a Halloween themed project and link it up.  We also have a brilliant sponsor this week too - Bugaboo Stamps.  


They are offering 7 digis to the randomly chosen winner.  So make sure you're in it to win it!  I chose to use Magical Tidbits Bookshelf from Bugaboo and really love the versatility of this image.


I coloured my image with ProMarkers in Bright Orange, Soft Melba, Tropical Sunrise, Black, Forest Green, Apple Green, Green Shoot and all the Cool Greys.  To get the shape, I used Spellbinders Labels Twenty Five and then created a faux layer by drawing around the die and cutting out with scissors.  


My stripey paper is from Bo Bunny's Vicki B Collection.  The black card is from Creative Expressions and I embossed it using an Embossalicious folder.  To finish I added three green gems from Create and Craft which are a really light lime green but haven't shown up too well in the photo.

I really hope you'll come along to spook us this week at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

Happy Crafting,
Rachel x

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Great card! I love the colours.

Ciska said...

Love the fresh feel to your card Rachel, great job!

coops said...

so stunning rachel.i love the fab image and great spooky colours :D

xx coops xx