Followers

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Fab'n'Funky Challenges #187 - Ribbon

Hi Crafters,

It's Wednesday again and that means a new challenge at Fab'n'Funky but first, head on over to the blog to see our winner from last week's button challenge.  We loved your great designs.

Again I predict a lot of love for our challenge this week!  The very talented Dawn is our host and she has chosen the theme of...

Ribbon

Simples!  I don't think this one needs any explaining!  Our sponsor this week is the wonderful Stamp Fairy.  Check out their great designs here.


The DT were lucky to be able to use Stamp Fairy images for our projects this week and here is what I came up with using Mimi Falltime 5.



I made a 7" card blank and then embossed using an Embossaliscious embossing folder.  I inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Antique Linen.  My hexagon paper came free with a magazine and I really love all the patterns.  I added a piece of kraft crepe paper.  My ribbon was coloured using a ProMarker in Wild Cranberry.  




My image was coloured using ProMarkers in Blush, Walnut, Caramel, Pink Mittens, Rose Pink, Wild Cranberry, Apple Cider and Sandstone.  I cut her out using the new Spellbinders dies Branching Out which launched at CHA in the summer.  I also inked through the die with the Antique Linen to add depth and for dimension I added foam pads.

I really hope you'll add some ribbon to your project and join us this week at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Rachel your card is gorgeous! I love that DP and the colours!

Pat K said...

Great card Rachel. Love the image and the beautiful frame. Hope you're doing okay. hugs, Pat K xx

Pat said...

Love the design of your card Rachel, that paper is beautiful and the frame for your image is gorgeous.

Pat xx

coops said...

so gorgeous rachel.adorable sweet image and i love your fab papers and design :D

xx coops xx

Angelique said...

Adorable image. Love the frame die, so pretty.

Huggsss, Angelique