Followers

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Fab'n'Funky Challenges #176 - Animals

Hi All,

Apologies for the late post - brain wasn't engaged!  It's my brother's wedding on Saturday and I'm not sure where the time has gone.  It actually doesn't seem real yet and we've already had the rehearsal!  Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly.

Enough of my jibbering though!  We have a brand new challenge over at Fab'n'Funky Challenges and this week we are hosted by the wonderful Zoe.  The theme is a fab one too...

Animals

So as long as there is an animal on your project, feel free to link it up.  We also have two great sponsors - Flonzcraft and StampArt Design by Kathryne.  As always, that means two great prizes!

I chose to use a StampArt image this week called Ari and Toby which features the most adorable little dog.  I went with bright colours to fend off those raindrops.


Isn't she cute?!  I made this card using Serif's Craft Artist Professional 2.  As soon as I saw those wellies I knew they would make the perfect background and all the elements came from the Backyard Bumper digikit.  I left my image blank so that the recipient - my friend's 7 year old daughter - can colour it herself.  

I really hope you can join us this week with your animals!

Happy crafting,
Rachel x

3 comments:

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Cool layout Rachel. The colours are great with wonderful papers. It's a pleasure to sponsor your challenge. xx Kathryne

fiction book reviews said...

Great LO - I love serif too

Zoe x
Handmade with lots of Love

coops said...

so gorgeous Rachel.fab sweet image and I love your bright colours :D

xx coops xx