Followers

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Fab'n'Funky Challenges #164 - Boxed In

Hi Crafties,

We are on Wednesday again!  It'll be summer soon!  Okay, I've really jinxed it now!  I really feel for all the people who have been battling the snow.  We've been so lucky so far and are enjoying some sunshine this week.  It is ever so cold though. 

Fab'n'Funky Challenges are back with a brilliant new challenge.  We have announced last week's winner and Top 3 over on the blog if you fancy checking it out.

For this week, our host is the talented Ciska who always makes the inside count!  Click here to see her wonderful cards.  Ciska has chosen a great challenge and this week we are...

Boxed In

So, we would like you make a box for your project this week.  I'm sure you'll all have lots of fun with this one.  Our sponsors is the fabulous Stamp Fairy.  They have lots of cute digis over on the Stamp Fairy website - click here to head on over.

This is my boxed in project...


I've gone Christmassy!  I started by using the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 Cricut cartridge and cut the box on page 47 in Coredinations cardstock at 11.5".  This one has an interlocking snowflake on top.  My image is from Stamp Fairy and is called Santa World 1.  I used ProMarkers to colour him up in Amethyst, Fuchsia Pink, Blossom, Blush, Satin, Gold and Cocoa.  For the sparkle I added Flower Soft Glitter Frosting and finally attached my image with foam pads.


I really hope you can join us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges to get Boxed In!  Be sure to take a look at my teamies creations.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x

6 comments:

Judith said...

OOO - you're certainly getting a headstart on Christmas Rachel love your box - the topshape is fab hugs Judith x

Ciska said...

Rachel, you're making me blush ;) Do go on though LOL. All jokes aside, I love your cute little Christmas themed box and the snowflake on top. I love your choice of digis too, I love Stamp Fairy Santa!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Rachel. I love the clever design with the interlocking snowflake and cute image
Sue xx

coops said...

so gorgeous rachel.really fab design and i love your santa :D

xx coops xx

martine said...

Wow, that's ingenious. Great box, Greets from Martine

Atty Fatty said...

so cute :)

xxx