Followers

Tuesday 29 January 2013

The Cuttlebug Spot DT Card - Stars

Hi All,

I'm back with the final challenge in our "Get Into Shape" season at The Cuttlebug Spot.  This week we are celebrating using...

Stars

We would love to see stars in your projects.  I love stars and they always catch my eye when I'm out shopping or looking for new crafty stash!

I have a baby card for you this time and this image is super cute.


My image was from Pollycraft who unfortunately are no longer in business.  They had a mega clearance just before closing and I picked up a few bargain digis.  Such a shame that they're not around anymore.  I coloured my image with Spectrum Noir pens but I didn't keep a note of the colours I used.  Sorry!  

I embossed my cardblank with a Craft Concepts embossing folder and then used Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Broken China to highlight the pattern.  To give a deckled edge on the front I used the Joy Crafts starry border die .  I cut the largest of the Spellbinders Star Circles in brown pearlescent cardstock using my Cuttlebug and then layered up my image with Pinflair glue gel, after rounding on the edge of my table.  Finally I added three of the stars from the Spellbinders die to the top right corner of the inside.



I really hope you can join us at The Cuttlebug Spot for our stars challenge.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x

2 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Rach, the image and details are all so cute.

Donna x

coops said...

so gorgeous rachel.i love the stars and really sweet image :D

xx coops xx