Followers

Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas Eve!

Hi Everyone,

I cannot believe it is Christmas Eve already :-O  It only feels like it should only be about mid October!  I've had lots of crafty fun this year and have doubled my DT's! 

You still have time to enter our Ribbon or Lace challenge over at Fab'n'Funky Challenges which closes on 30 December.  We are showcasing tags over on The Cuttlebug Spot but no challenge this week. 

I thought you might like to see my little Christmas tree.  As my sitting room is pink, silver and black I've tried to theme by baubles around these colours - although a few others have sneaked their way onto the tree!


My Mam made the fairy for the top of my tree a few years ago and here she is in all her glory


Isn't she cute?!  I'm off shortly to spend Christmas with my parents and brother, then we will be visiting my Granny on Boxing Day as it's her birthday.  It really is the most magical time of year.  I hope you are all with your loved ones this Christmas.  I'll be thinking of those who can't be with us. 

A huge thank you again to all those who have taken the time to follow my blog and for the wonderful comments - it really makes me so happy to receive them. 

A very Merry Christmas and a healthy, wealthy and prosperous New Year to you all.  I hope 2013 is a year full of smiles and crafty love!

Rachel x

3 comments:

Sue said...

Your tree looks wonderful Rachel and I love your fairy.
I hope you have a fabulous Christmas with your family and I wish you a Happy New Year
Hugs Sue

Wendy said...

Wishing you a Merry Christmas Rachel and a Happy New Year.
Your tree looks beautiful.
Hugs Wendy xx

coops said...

your decorations look gorgeous rachel.
Wishing you a really Happy Christmas and thanks so much for all your comments on my blog this year :D

xx coops xx