Followers

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Fab'n'Funky Challenges #146 - Bingo

Hi Everyone,

Wow!  What a response to our Die Cuts/Punches challenge last week.  We had so many brilliant entires.  I don't know how Pat K managed to choose her top 3 but choose she did!  Head over to the Fab'n'Funky Challenges blog to see the wonderful winners and fab Top 3.

This week is my turn to host our challenge and I have gone with a bingo board...

 
Shaped card blank

Charm

Distressing

Lace

Vintage

Flourish

Twine

Embossing

Kraft card

Just use any line - across, up, down or diagonal and let us know which line you have used.

We have a fantastic sponsor this week - it's Stamp Fairy!

The DT were able to use super Stamp Fairy images from their new winter digis.  There are so many lovely images on the site so make sure you check them out.

From the bingo board, I chose twine, embossing and kraft card on my project and it's not a card!


Nope, it's a gift bag!  My Dad gave me some of these brown paper bags for my first craft fair last sunday and I knew it would be perfect for this challenge.  My checked and dotty papers are from Papermania's Deck the Halls paper pack.  I used Spellbinders Holly Accents for the holly border and inked through the die with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Mowed Lawn.  This ink pad is actually from the seasonal summer set but really worked well with my Christmas papers. 


I printed my image straight onto kraft card and then added twine in red and green using Cosmic Shimmer dries clear glue.  I mounted my lovely little gingerbread man onto Spellbinders Labels Twenty Eight with foam tape.  My embossed greeting was made using an embossing folder and Centrura Pearl Snow White card.  The folder is made up of lots of different Christmas greetings so I just cut it out with scissors and then cololured with the distress ink again.  I really love the shimmer from this card.


So get your dabbers at the ready and lets play bingo!  Can't wait to see all of your creations.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x

5 comments:

Sue said...

This is fabulous Rachel. I love the way you have added the twine to that cute image and the papers are gorgeous.
Hugs Sue

Pat K said...

Fabulous gift bag Rachel. Love that you've printed the image on kraft paper...so clever and the way you've use the twine is awesome.
Great challenge - so sorry I wasn't able to participate. hugs,Pat K.xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always Rachel...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous gift bag Rachel, love the cute image.
Wendy xx

coops said...

so gorgeous rachel.i love your fab papers and really sweet image :D

xx coops xx