Followers

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Fab'n'Funky Challenges #135 - Use Leaves Somewhere

Hi Everyone,

I can't believe how fast that last week has gone!  And we are around to the next challenge on Fab'n'Funky Challenges already.  It's a good one too!  If you haven't checked out the winners of the last challenge head over to the Challenge blog.

We have the extremely talented Pat K as our host this week and she has chosen a fab challenge...

Use Leaves Somewhere

You can use any kind of leaves you like in any way but just make sure they appear on your project.  We have a great sponsor too - Bugaboo.  The DT were so lucky to have some gorgeous digi stamps to use.  It was so hard to choose though!


I made this card using BBrat girl flower sitter as she was super cute.  I chose an autumnal colour pallete and was pleased with how she turned out.  Unfortunately I put the list of ProMarkers that I used out with the rubbish.  D'oh!  The ones I can remember are Forest Green, Gold, Lipstick Red, Ruby, Blush, Dusky Pink, Bright Orange, Cinnamon and Henna.  My little image is sitting on a Spellbinders Floral Ovals die-cut.


I made the background paper using elements from the My Craft Studio Artiste Collection CD-ROM.  The ribbon came from some packaging.  I mounted onto gold mirri-card and then onto a white card blank.  I used a corner punch to round the edges.

I can't wait to see what leafy wonders you all come up with for this challenge.  Be sure to check out the other DT creations.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x

4 comments:

Kim said...

such a cute card, love that image!
Kim x

Pat K said...

Super cute card Rachel. I love what you've done with BBrat girl and the mirror mat is a lovely accent for your gorgeous dp. (Thx for your kind words) hugs, Pat K.x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Rachel, I love the sweet image and the colours and layout are fabulous

Sue

Shirley said...

I love the background paper on this one! It really sets off the colours in you image! Grat card!